Sunday, January 31, 2010

HOME!

This past weekend Marci and I were able to go home and crown this year's Apple Blossom Royalty.
We left Provo at about 1 with my grandparents.  They took us to the SLC airport. I don't know what the other people thought of us on the plane but we were pretty excited to get home. While we were waiting in Seattle for our plane to take us to Spokane, we met a lady from Entiat. She knew the Websters and dad. We couldn't really remember her name so dad didn't know if he knew her too. We finally made it to Spokane where dad picked us up to go home.
It was so good to finally be home, even if mom was too tired to clean the bed off for me so I had to sleep on the couch. I love our couch so I was perfectly fine.  I have had a cough this past week and Friday night I could not stop coughing. I felt so bad because I thought I keeping up my parents, which was probably true.  Dad left at like 6 am to go somewhere and brought me back a butt load of meds and orange juice.
I had a hair appointment with Amber Moore at one.  When I got there Bronte was leaving and Marci was just getting her hair started pretty much.  I missed getting my hair done all the time... Kels had an appointment after me so I got to catch up with her, too.
Selection was at seven so mom and I headed up at 5:45. I forgot how much little girls get excited when they see a princess. AH! I am going to miss that.... Lydia is always my favorite to see because she freaks out and drops her jaw. Even though it is just her cousin with  a lot of make up on..
 All the girls did really well and they looked gorgeous!  end result was Princess Marlene, Princess Bronte (WOO!!!) and Queen Alejandra.  they should have a lot of fun.It was kind of sad to give up being a princess but this past year was awesome.
Here are my last pictures as a princess...

This morning dad was nice enough to drive Marci and I to Spokane at 6 am for our flight. We thought we saw UW's basketball team because these tall guys were walking around in the airport and were wearing purple and gold with big Ws on their shirts.  When we got to our gate we saw that we would be on the same flight as them and we ended up sitting next to one of the coaches. I asked the coach where they were going to go play and he said they played against Lewis and Clark and are heading back down to SLC. I was really confused at this point then read his t shirt... "Westminster College." I felt stupid.
Marci's sister Casey picked us up from the airport. I tried to take a nap but I think Marissa always knows when I am because she ALWAYS calls when I am trying to sleep.... We had dinner at Marissa's with Joel and Nick. Now I am ready to fall asleep for the night and it is barely 8:40.

5 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Wuz fun to have her home, even for a short time. The ride over and back to Spokane was worth it just to spend a little more time with the wild college gals.

Grammy Rae said...

I miss you too. Next time I'll get the bed cleaned off, downstairs. Love ya.

Aaron said...

Yeah!! Good job, Whitsni!

sherry said...

You are so beautiful. That you will keep with you for always!

Shannon said...

It was so fun to see you, even for just a couple of minutes and a hug. Getting the crown from you made it even more special for B. :)