Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Break

This last semester was the longest time I have been away from home.  I really missed home and my family so coming home for Christmas was something I have been looking forward to for the past few months.  I was happy I could spend time with almost (Linds couldn't make it) everyone in my family.
We had Rock here which made being home even better.


On Christmas Eve we made some yummy cider too with family and the Nelson's.



 On Christmas morning, after opening presents of course, we headed up to the high school for the football game.  I couldn't play so I was in charge of taking pictures (which probably are all horrible) with Nick, Aaron and my cameras. Kevin brought a sweet heater that I put by me so I wouldn't be too cold, but I kept burning myself when I accidentally touched the top of it.



We then went home and took showers before going over to my uncle Doug's for Christmas dinner. That night we had a party for Nick's 24th birthday, complete with a volcano cake with a dinosaur on it, which my mom made. We had family over and TONS of dessert.


3 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Great summary,. Maybe I'll just ditto it for mine.

Grappy Dale said...

Funny how Auntie Whitty has more pix of Rock in her blog than Rock's Grammy has in her's. Was a fun couple of weeks.

Shannon said...

I love your family; you all have so much fun together! It was so good to see you and get a quick hug. Thanks for entertaining B on new year's eve - happy 2010 :)