Thursday, January 14, 2010

19th Birthday!

In the morning I woke up to my roommate KyLeigh asking if I liked pancakes. When I walked out of my room her and Sydney had hung a "Happy Birthday" sign on our wall and Ky was starting breakfast. It was the first time she had ever made pancakes without her dad's help and they turned out really good.


When I got back from class I saw a teddy bear with flowers from my mom and dad with a cute little card with it.  I then went to put my backpack in my room and saw that Marissa had bought me 19 super cute balloons and my roommates had decorated my room with streamers and balloons.



We went to Olive Garden for dinner. Marissa decorated my birthday cheesecake.


I got some pretty cool stuff that included an Xpress Redi Set Go!  I am really excited about it..



After dinner I went home and Kelly (my summer roommate) and Taylor came by with some cake, balloons and a present.




While they were over my FHE husband stopped by with some cookies...



We had to scrape them off... ha
It was a really awesome birthday. Thanks for everything everyone!

6 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

If you could just preserve those cakes/cookies you could eat until your next birthday. Glad you enjoyed it.

sherry said...

You have a husband?

Grammy Rae said...

What fun! I'm so glad there are many people to take up the slack when mommy can't be there.

Shannon said...

It looks like a very fun day! But nobody was there to push your face in your cake... :) Happy 19!

The Ascanios said...

Whoever decorated that cheesecake has got some serious skill. And thanks for not mentioning your never-ending sparkling candles.

Anonymous said...

Fun evening. Thanks for inviting us.