Friday, January 15, 2010

19th Birthday Cont.

Okay, so Marissa got mad that I failed to mention the trick candles she got me... They were sparking at me and when I tried to blow them out, of course they would light back up. I had to put them in water to make them go out. Ha ha THANK YOU MARISSA FOR THE TRICK CANDLES!!!

Also, I wanted to include the bear and flowers that my parents sent me. They are yellow roses, which I absolutely love!! I am trying to find a plate to put them on.


 I got a package yesterday with lots of fun stuff.  My parents sent me scrapbooking stuff and really cute Minnie and Mickey hot pads.


Thank you mom and dad!!

4 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

You're most welcome! Love you.

Shannon said...

What fun surprises! Lucky you! :)

Grappy Dale said...

If you hadn't of whinned you woulda gotten a bigger box with candy but you said you didn't want it so you didn't get it.

Whitni said...

I never said I didn't want it.. ha I was just kidding. My roommates appreciated the candy too. ha