Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trying to Figure Out Life.

I have been thinking and stressing out about getting into BYU's Nursing program so I have been looking into UVU.  My plan right now is to get the pre reqs done for BYU (all I have left is Chem 285 after this semester) and UVU (I have to retake Chem 101 and take Psych 202 and McBio 221), apply for BYU's program for next winter (2011).  If I don't get in I will apply again for the next fall (2011), finish up UVU's pre reqs and apply for UVU for that same fall.  Hopefully I will get into one of the two programs. I will be looking into other schools just in case I don't get into either of these two.
If none of that made sense, I'm sorry.

4 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

You will do fine. Enjoy you time but put a little of your effort into school...I'm not worried.

Grammy Rae said...

We know you can do it, now convince yourself and keep up the grades and you will do it.

Shannon said...

I will be praying and cheering you on from my little corner!

(and I LOVE your new banner photo!!)

sherry said...

Whitni let Larry help you. He knows some people at SLCC but I would try BYU first. Good luck you will be a great nurse.