Friday, January 8, 2010

Shooting with Dad

One of the things I wanted to do while at home was to go shooting with my dad.  We headed up with Marissa on Saturday to Top Shelf.  We got all the way up there, set up the targets... then my dad asks me where the bullets were. I didn't have any bullets. So we had to go back home and get them.  We finally got to the fun part and I was first to shoot.  The shells kept hitting me in the face and getting caught in my hair though. It was a lot of fun. Thanks, Dad!
P.S..... Marissa and I got a little bored while dad looked for the bullets/guns.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

It took me a little bit of time to get used to all of the gun-owning girls in the ward, but I am totally impressed that you have this skill! What a great "Daddy-Daughter" day. Let the future sons-in-law be warned! :)

sherry said...

Love your blog. Glad you had fun with your daddy.

Grappy Dale said...

Next time we will go when it is warmer and you can quick draw easier. Let any boys know you are willing and able to blast away...unless you want me to have that talk with them.