Monday, November 1, 2010

Haunted Weekend

Friday started out with some volleyball. What better way to start a weekend? I met up with some friends and we played for a couple hours. We later went to a haunted house that Bronte was in. It was pretty scary. Marci and I made two guys laugh by screaming. Oh, and Bronte was probably the scariest. Especially when she popped up and started waving. Pretty scary if you ask me. :)



I went with Marissa, Marci, Stacey, Phillip and two guys that we met playing volleyball earlier that day. After this haunted house we went to a one dollar one that was in a house and put together by the college students that live there. It was pretty dang scary. Definitely worth a buck.

Saturday morning I lined judged a volleyball game and then Marissa and I were off to Rexburg to visit Kyle and Brian Richardson. One of my friends from last year is serving his mission Arimo so we decided to take a picture of the sign for him.

 It was a super small town but we still didn't see two guys on bikes.
We got to Rexburg just in time for Brian's baseball game where we met up with Kyle and one of his friends.  After his game we went to the Haunted Mill.  It was a pretty good haunted house. We then headed back to Kyle's to watch a movie and then play some Play Station.

Sunday morning we headed back to Utah to make it back in time for TJ's farewell talk. He gave an awesome talk, of course. Sherry had people over after sacrament and everything was delicious. Have fun TJ!

After four haunted houses, October is finally over and now it's time to plan Thanksgiving and turn on the Christmas music.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad you posted these pics - I think I'd better send B some serious vitamin C in her next care package! ;)

(p.s. - I am soooo excited to bring on the Christmas music!)

Grammy Rae said...

I miss you!. I'm glad I will be seeing you soon, but I am glad Halloween is over. I wouldn't be able to handle all those haunted houses.

sherry said...

Thanks for making time to come to our house. You are the best supporters.