Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthdays!

Tuesday was Aaron's (not my brother, one of our friends) birthday. When we asked him if he wanted to go get ice cream he said no. When we asked if we could make him a cake he said no. We told him that we were going to go over and bring him something anyway... He said we were welcome to stop by but we were not allowed to bring anything. Too bad. We decided to make him this: 
 Marissa wanted to be in the picture... surprised? 

Today is my roommate's birthday. We decided every girl loves getting flowers on her birthday so they were a must. I need to fix the K since she walked into my room when it was drying and I grabbed it... forgetting it was still wet. Whoops. 
Next birthday up is KC's on Sunday. 

We have a volleyball game Saturday morning at 8:20 am. I then have a basketball game at 10 then we have the football game at 12. Long day? Yes... And I know for a fact I will NOT be getting sleep tomorrow night. I just know I will have a nice long nap waiting for me after the football game.

2 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Haha you could have edited me out, I look gross without makeup..Did I not paint the K well enough the first time!?

Shannon said...

You do birthdays up right! And Marissa, I think you look awesome in this pic! :)