Monday, November 8, 2010

eat cake

So, I think you all have been wondering how Marissa and I are doing being roommates. Well ya know, we have lived with each other our whole lives and have done pretty good. You would think we would get sick of each other. Marissa is definitely not at that point. We were taking naps and she insisted on putting her head on the other end of her bed just so she could see me. A little creepy maybe? Just maybe... 
Men's basketball has started. WOO!! I LOVE basketball.

 Marissa and I picked another favorite: Nick Martineau. Too bad he is MARRIED! 
Nick Martineau
He is one gorgeous basketball player though. 
Saturday morning was our 8:20 am volleyball game. The ref sucked and we could have won. I was not in the mood to argue, even though I wanted to more than anything. It was a close game though.
I had a basketball game at 10... only an hour for a "nap" that I didn't even fall asleep during. I was not in the mood to play and was hoping that no one would show since it was only my instructor and I with like 5 minutes until the game started. Too bad three others showed. We won. By a lot. It was nice to win one finally. it was the first game of the tournament so we are still in it! 
I had to rush home after my basketball to get ready for the football game. Which also went pretty dang awesome, too. I didn't think I would make it through the game standing the whole time since I was exhausted but thank goodness that we were so far ahead this game so I was able to sit down more. 
We went home and took naps. Massive naps. Definitely needed.
Marissa and I then went to the women's volleyball game, as you can see:


 Sorry, you have to tilt your head. They should have won in three. They won the first two pretty easily then went to 30-32 the third and lost the last two. Super lame.
We then went to a bonfire with a couple friends and saw even more friends there. It was awesome to see people that I haven't seen for a super long time.
Today was KC's birthday so we headed up to Sherry's for his party. We played RockBand, Disney and Simpson Scene It and some card games. Nick taught Ash how to do the match/hair trick.



Sherry made an awesome cake for KC. It was delicious.



He loved his Rosetta Stone Japanese from mom and dad. Marissa, Nick and I got him the movie How to Train Your Dragon, which we thought he would like.


It was a good weekend and break from school, now back to studying for my midterm.
Oh, and I am finally getting a calling. I am rooting for birthday greeter.
Hope you had a good birthday KC!!

3 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Sounds like the weekend was busier than your week of class. Ma and I had a pretty quiet weekend here. Thanks for taking care of your bro and sis while they are down there.

The Ascanios said...

Ha I only put my head right there because we were talking and have like a wall between our heads!

Shannon said...

This post should be called "sports"! You are the most active person I know! And I think it is awesome that you and Marissa are such good friends.