Thursday, November 25, 2010

woo party!

Marissa stole some pictures of mine so HERE is her blog you can check out some pictures and here are some others that weren't good enough for her precious blog. :)














okay, i know there are some doubles but i liked them so I couldn't pass em up. It was such a sweet party.

seeing mom made my weekend. I have missed her so much!!!! she helped us buy stuff for our thanksgiving dinner. oh how i love her.

Marissa and I are getting everything ready for our college thanksgiving. Selene is bringing over some mexican good, YUM! we have two pumpkin pies in the oven and they smell excellent.
I made another attempt at homemade tortillas. ya... selene is going to have to teach me in person instead of over the phone tomorrow. I am horrible at it!! oh well. time for bed so I can wake up to set the rolls out. :)

3 comments:

Lindsea said...

I need to go to one of those parties! It looks like a lot of fun! And my little sisters look gorgeous all paint splattered. I don't think that is fair.... :)

Kelli said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

I love these pictures! If you ever want quick and easy delicious tortillas, find someone with a Costco card and get the fresh ones they sell in the refrigerated section. They are by the salsas and cheese here. They are uncooked - you cook them right before serving, and although I am sure they don't measure up to Selenes, they are darn good!