Saturday, November 27, 2010

the break

soo we got kicked out of the RB on tuesday due to an "intense" blizzard that never hit provo. they also closed it for wednesday which screwed up more plans that we had. oh well. we found other things to do. 

this break has probably been the laziest break I have ever had. we did go to the BYU basketball game, found bridesmaid dresses ( :D ), successfully made a thanksgiving dinner for 8 college students, listened to the BYU basketball game and today we are going to watch the BYU football game. That's plenty of "productive" things to make up for our daily 3 hour naps and the 6+ movies we may have watched, right? 

OH but I finally made it to the gym. even though it just pointed out how out of shape and weak I am now, it felt so good to go again. I haven't had time this semester because our schedules are so messed up and if I play volleyball we don't go (which is like 5 times a week) so I am trying to do better. If marissa ever wakes up we are planning on going again today. hopefully. :) 

here is the whole group (minus Nick because he was sleeping) that joined us for thanksgiving. :)


As much as i love the life of sleeping/eating/sleeping/watching movies all day, I can't wait to start  my finals so I can be done to go home!!! 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Nothing wrong with a little bit of cozy napping and movie watching :)