Tuesday, November 16, 2010

four things to make this week awesome.

I got a new volleyball. It made my day/week. It is a Molten L2 black and white. I love it and I cannot wait to use it!!!

I was going to my advisor today to talk to him about minors. I had a feeling I needed to get one. I found out that I had to get an approved teaching minor. Good thing I went in! I called dad after talking to my advisor for 45 minutes looking over minors. Being indecisive it took me a while to narrow it down to three different minors: PE teaching & coaching, Chemistry Ed and Geography teaching.  As I was talking to my dad he asked me why I would ever take more chem than I have to, knowing how much I hate science. I ran into Nick while I was on the phone and he wanted to know why I would take geography. I said it's a short minor and I would only decide to have it as my minor because I HAD to have one... Both dad and nick wanted to know why I would choose these two minors over PE & coaching. They both knew I would enjoy it more than the other two. I guess I am just happy that my family members know me better than I know myself and try to help me make my life less stressful, which obviously I am horrible at because I almost chose to go into chem ed over pe and coaching....

Joel is bringing us apples. WOO!! I have been craving Washington apples for way too long. :D

MY MOMMY IS COMING THIS WEEKEND!!! I have kinda been getting homesick and lots of people have had family come into town or got to go home. It has made me want to see my parents sooo bad. I cannot wait to see my mom!

4 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

She cannot wait to see you!!!!

Grappy Dale said...

I couldn't understand the whole "I need to take a bunch of Chemistry classes" route when you could just take some more Dodge Ball/Basketball/4 Square classes...

sherry said...

Wow the things that make you happy are also what makes me happy. I am glad you are having a good week.

Shannon said...

It sounds like a great week - especially the not having to take more chemistry part ;)