Saturday, December 4, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Well, I lasted the rest of the break and this past week. I had four tests and an assignment due (which I forgot about, thankfully the teacher came to class prepared to extend it. She knows college students way too well). Did really well on all of them! This semester is looking soo much better than last year. Anatomy lab is over. Which means no more looking at dead bodies and trying to figure out what organ is which or trying to figure out if the structure is a vein, artery or nerve. the final wasn't too brutal but a couple pins were extremely "I have no flipping idea." but I guess that's the case for most finals. I have a week to prepare for my other finals and then I am done for this semester! I can't wait.

I got my dress for Lindsea's wedding. :) and marissa and I got sweeeet heels to match. I can't wait, even though we may not have toes by the end of the day and my ankles might double in size.

Okay.. onto the good stuff. My apartment wanted a tree. A real one. One that we could smell every time we opened the door. We decided to ask Chris for help since he has a truck. I don't think he understood what he got himself into....


Marissa and I picking out a christmas tree, you can imagine. But he was a good sport.


After going to three stores we finally found some cute ornaments and a tree stand, headed back to the apartment and found a perfect spot for it. It took us a bit but we finally got the tree up... crooked. At that point we didn't care. ha (Marissa did fix it yesterday, though. I'm sure she would want all of you to know). Here is our tree :) :



5 comments:

Kelli said...

Nothing like a real tree when you are away from home. Looks very festive and I bet it smells awesome, wish my tree smelled good :).

Sara said...

Love the tree!! Can't get myself to get a fake one

Shannon said...

Yaaaaayyy! I LOVE Christmas! :) And I am glad you don't have any anatomy decorations on your tree!

Grappy Dale said...

I'm just glad Santa didn't leave you that guy under the tree.

Steve said...

For me,now, nothing ushers in the Christmas spirit more than the aroma of cardboard and polystyrene.