Saturday, December 18, 2010

home. about time.

After countless hours of anatomy studying, playing volleyball every chance we got, watching movies like crazy (and hoping the "owner" of our projector forgets it when she gets married), having rissa move in, finding a dress for my sister's wedding, finding out that I wasn't getting a calling because my records never made it to my ward (I just thought I was lucking out... but at the same time i kinda was) and peanut butter&honey sandwiches every day to keep me going.... the semester is finally over. 

I am back to where I can eat whatever I want in the fridge and cupboards (well... almost.), having tvs!, soft toilet paper and not the cheap brand that scratches, NO TRAFFIC, my mommy playing with my hair, and not having to care what I look like when I leave the house... 

It's good to be home.

I still don't have all the classes I need for next semester, so I am hoping I can figure it out by the 4th of jan! but, i am going to get all I can out of this break. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome home! I hope I get to see your smile and grab a hug while you are here :)

The Ascanios said...

Yay for home!!!