Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

Rather than rambling about how the last two days went I will be lazy and just name off a few highlights:

1. Getting posters of "hunks" (marissa and I asked for posters of hot men for out apartment at school... mom had a different idea of hunks than we did. Check it out here: Mom's blog

2. Listening to a recording of my Grandpa Myron read "The Night Before Christmas"

3. I love how crowded our house gets when tons of family members are in town for Christmas and we try to make room for 60 people for dinner

4. My mom's face when I mentioned I asked for a rice cooker for Christmas and she had no idea what I was talking about. (She read the wrong email or didn't read the email at all... or something like that)

5. ...it's okay though, I still got my NorthFace jacket that I have been wanting

6. Going sledding with some cousins down a sweet hill and watching everyone else flip over or crash. and not having to walk back up because Miguel was nice enough to drive us up after we sledded down.

7. Having my little cousin yell, "Don't hold me! I'm poopy!!" when I tried hurrying him up because his family was trying leave.

8. Watching that same cousin eat dinner, two ice cream bars, an OtterPop, a waffle bowl with ice cream, and still want more. He is a beast.



and...

9. Watching my mom's face when she opened her new ring from my dad.

3 comments:

Lindsea said...

Where is the picture of the ring????

Grappy Dale said...

POOPY or not, he is a keeper. Will be fun to see Rock n Colby tear it up.

Shannon said...

I want to see the ring, too! And I love those "hot men" posters - your mom has great ideas!