Monday, October 25, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring.

Well, I lasted the week. I finished the week off with my anatomy lab midterm which went really well. I had spent over 10 hours last week in open lab so I am happy it was worth it. When I was done we went up to Sandy and met up with TJ, KC and Joel to watch the movie RED. It was really good and funny.
Tuesday night I had a basketball game. I am SO out of shape. They didn't sub me out the entire first half and I was about to die/throw up. Really bad. We lost by 6 but the game went better than I thought it would. We played our first volleyball game Thursday. Our name is Beavis and Bump-Head. Fits our team pretty well huh? We lost. Really bad. I have played volleyball with half the team we played and I knew that they were really good. Hopefully we are better this Wednesday!
This weekend we watched The Return with some friends. Bronte's mom had sent her down Halloween cake mix and frosting. We made and finished it between the six of us. Sooo good. THANK YOU SHANNON!!! After the movie we had to watch a happy movie, of course. So we watched Nacho Libre since Marissa and I had never seen it all the way through. It was hilarious. ha Loved it.
Saturday morning we wen to the football. Nick had picked us up some panchos so we wouldn't get soaked. It was a good game. Besides the fact that we had the MOST annoying Wyoming fans behind us. We can never go anywhere without having annoying people around us. Oh well, I am just happy we won.  After the game the team walked around the field giving fans high fives. Nick was not going to miss the chance to touch his boyfriend, Jake Heaps.





We ended the week with church, 3 hour long naps, homemade ice cream (made by Marissa with her new ice cream maker) and studying for my Anatomy lecture quiz.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on your midterm - that is awesome! It sounds like I better send some more cake mixes for you guys to share to keep up you energy. :)
Your folks invited us to Sunday dinner yesterday; it was very nice to be with your family again, but it didn't seem quite right without you crazy girls (including my B.) And your nephews are ADORABLE!

sherry said...

so fun!!! Thanks for taking TJ to the movie. He loves being with you guys.

Grammy Rae said...

Keep up the updates. Somehow I don't seem to talk to you enough. It is nice to know how things are going.