Sunday, February 21, 2010

Surprise and Massage

On Friday I helped out with a friend's (Brittney Leavitt) surprise birthday party. When she went to the house it was at and we jumped out.. she was incredibly confused. She couldn't stop shaking for about fifteen minutes because she got scared and really had no idea what was going on. It was a really fun party and I got to spend more time with my roommates and the girls across the stairwell from me. We played Band Hero, mafia (which I don't think I have played since my 4th year at Girls Camp) and pool. Brittney's boyfriend wanted to make a video of her friends saying stuff about her. His friend edited the video and it turned out awesome.
The birthday girl!

Saturday morning Marissa took me to get my full body massage (birthday present). It was amazing! Even though the girl who was giving me mine wasn't very clear with directions... It was still awesome and felt so good. Thank you Nick, Marissa and KC!!!

I had another game for Jr. Jazz. The opposing team was at about the same level as my girls so it was a good game. We have never had a ref who called fouls before so it was closer to a real game. We only have two more games which I am kinda sad about. 


5 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Like how you were laying naked on the covers? :D How long ago was your 4th year at camp? It looks like a fun party though!

sherry said...

You lead such a fun life!!!

Grappy Dale said...

You have scared me enough that I'm shaking 15 minutes later so I understand her fear.

Shannon said...

That must have been some surprise party! My family know not to jump out at me. I start crying if they just come around the corner too fast! :)

Grammy Rae said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Thanks for the updates.