Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Great Discovery

I finally made my way to Winco.  It is amazing.  My favorite, of course, was the section where they have all kinds of stuff you can bag yourself. My favorite- chocolate covered almonds.  This picture helps explain the love I have for them:

Can you imagine my excitement when I realized I could take all I wanted and didn't have to settle for a Costco container? Too bad I didn't get very much though... I didn't realize how cheap it was! 
I can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

So glad you found so much joy in your discovery. Now, how about discovering something in your text books???

Grammy Rae said...

Sad, sad, sad. I guess I can take solace in the fact that you are happy.

Grappy Dale said...

Is that the same fake smile Rock has???

Shannon said...

What's a winco? If it has self-serve sweets, I need to go when I come to Provo!

sherry said...

Yea...what is winco?

The Ascanios said...

It's the best store! You can get all sorts of things in bulk that you get to package yourself. I think that's why I like it so much. haha