Monday, February 28, 2011

Four day weekends start...now!

First of all, I am TOTALLY finished with Exploration of Teaching!! I was up until 3:30 Thursday night/Friday morning finishing my packet that I of course procrastinated on doing. But, it's done. Thank goodness!

We lost out of the Dodgeball Tournament. Boo... We played the number one seed our second round. SO messed up. Here is the team:
MaryBeth, Liz, MVP, Marissa, Stacey, Marci
(Chris, the photographer, didn't get the best part. Our hot pink socks.)

We went to the men's volleyball games this week again. After the game Friday night we went up the canyon to have a mini bonfire. Or like Stacey likes to call it, a campfire. Here is half the group:
Everett, Zach, Pepe, Crazy Lady, Javier

We also went with Stacey, Fuzzy, Junior, Brock, David and Maddy.  It was super chill so it was a good night. 



We slept in until 12 and missed the beginning of the basketball game. But we got to see Davies' dunk and Jimmer's pissed  off face followed by his super loud yell of excitement.  It was good. I went shopping with Stacey and Pepe for a bit... 3 hours. I got two skirts, a belt, vans and some earrings (that were $1.50 each!!).
I am in LOVE with these.

We then met up with Javier, Junior, Nick, Marissa, Zach and a girl named Brittney.  We ate way too much, of course.  We then came back to our apartment and played Settlers (which was my best game so far and still lost), ate brownies (I had pretty much half the pan, and it showed in my hyperness/crazy annoyingness/stomach ache) and hang out with Aaron, Chris, Stacey and Javier. By the way, they were not nice and recorded my heavy breathing after I fell asleep on the couch.

Stacey went to church with us and afterward we went to Fuzzy and Nate's for waffles and eggs. Nate eats his eggs with ketchup, too! Everyone thinks I am weird for doing that. But, he eats it with French Toast too which I don't know if I would be able to do that.

We went over to Javier and Junior's to play some card games, learned magic tricks from Brock and Zach and watched the hypnotist video of Javier. SO great.

I don't have class tomorrow... Everyone else does. I need a job or else I am going to become REALLY lazy.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't think you are crazy for eating ketchup with eggs... I love that! But I do think you are crazy for sitting around a campfire in the winter! And I love your new shoes... they are so SpRiNgY! :)

The Ascanios said...

MVP? That's bullcrap. I was the one who freaking threw a ball getting a girl out AND caught a ball thrown at me, getting yet another girl out...FOR THE WIN! (obviously not this game, but last time!) haha

Grammy Rae said...

American Heritage? Just a thought. Have a great week. Love ya.

becky said...

Are you sure you need a job?? You seem pretty darn busy to me...!