Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIN!

First off, I gotta say that I have pretty much the best dad in the world.... Thank you for the roses on Valentine's Day!!!

For those of you who have asked... my lesson for FHE was on gratitude. Nothing special really.  I just shared a quote from President Monson and showed this video.  We had a youtube party with two other groups (3/4 of the ward) and it was pretty much just the single ones who didn't have dates for the night.  Our FHE dad had two of his nephews for the night.  One of them is 2 and the other is like 6 months. SO cute. His 2 year old one was watching Cars with a Cars cup. Remind you of anyone? He had amazing hair, too.

We won our dodgeball game tonight!! It was first round of tournament.  We play the first team we played next.  It is single elimination so I am hoping we can beat them this time around!

I only have two more days of observing!!! As much as I have learned, I am sooo ready to be done.

Oh, one more thing, plan for the weekend..... VEGAS! Can't wait :D

2 comments:

The Ascanios said...

LOVE dodgeball, and winning. And I'm SO excited for Vegas! YAY!

Shannon said...

Congrats on the win! You do have a pretty cool dad (don't tell him I said so.) Be good this weekend! ;)