Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jimmered

First thing- for those of you who don't know what WinCo is: Go here. 


Second of all- BYU beat the Utes. That's always a great thing.  The beginning was kind of scary but it worked out in the end.  Abuou was awesome though.  (Just like his arms.)


We went to a bonfire last night with Mike, Fuzzy and Stacey and a bunch of other people that knew Fuzzy.  It was up in Heber and really fun.  We have hung out with some of the people before when we played games and dodgeball.  The people who owned the house fed us Taco Soup and these delicious pretzel frosting things. SO good. We played ping pong, Jenga and watching The Buttercream Gang.  It was a bunch of fun.


After church today I was asked to give the lesson at FHE tomorrow night. And guess what else? It is combined with another group. Yay for me... Anyone have ideas for a topic?


We got banana muffins in Relief Society, Orange bread and cinnamon rolls in Mission Prep, yummy sugar cookies from the bishopric and little teddy bears with suckers from the men in the ward.  I have never really cared for Valentine's Day but when I get goodies, I don't mind it so much.  


Oh! So, on the way up to Heber last night Mike was saying how he read about a blog about Jimmer and a girl acting like Michelle.  I checked it out and she is a girl that was in my ward last year.  It's a hilarious story so go read it here.

7 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Great update. Good luck with your studies and your FHE. You'll do great. Love you, get to feeling better.

becky said...

How big is the FHE group? I like the mormon messages but that might be hard to watch on a small computer with a big group. I always get emails from LDS Living about FHE ideas so maybe google that...but anyways good luck.

Shannon said...

I see there is a WinCo in Lacey... I will have to check it out next time I go to work with Kurt.
Good luck with FHE - write up a post tomorrow and let us know how it went! :)

Beckie said...

I LOVE Winco but never buy your meat from there.

The Ascanios said...

Ha Beckie I'm curious why no meat?!

Peggy said...

Thanks for the info. How I miss BYU:) By the way, how do you include links that go to different pages in your blog?

Beckie said...

I have several friends that have taken pictures of moldy meat from there. They also freeze a lot of their meats before they sell them. We've even seen meat still being sold that has expired. Macey's is the best place to get meat around here.