Wednesday, September 15, 2010

While living at Helaman Halls and WyView last year I had the hardest time sleeping at night.  The beds just seemed like the most uncomfortable things ever made. 
They weren't. My bed here at Foxwood can't even be classified as a mattress. It's a green mat that is about an inch high. Last summer mom bought be a mattress pad that really helped for my other two beds. But this mat was just too bad and every time I moved I could feel the springs under me. 
Yesterday, my dad came to town and bought me a present. 

 My bed is sooo much better. I LOVE IT! 
Thank you, dad. And thank you, mom, for reminding him. :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Lucky you! You have to have a comfortable bed at college... even if you aren't getting into it until around 4 a.m. ;)

grandmaarlene said...

Good for your Dad. I'm glad your bed is comfortable now.

Grammy Rae said...

I hope you are going to bed before 4 am. I'm also glad that you are sleeping better.