Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Wonderful Family With the Last Name Toolson

So... I went on my blog and saw that I had another comment from my last post. It was from Shannon Toolson. She said that it seems someone is in need of a Lakeview milkshake. Oh... was she right. I then went onto her blog and saw that for her son's birthday she took him Lakeview for lunch. Was she trying to make me crave it or what???
I was about to start "studying" for my American Heritage stuff when there was a knock on the door. I was scared for who it could be because I didn't put my contacts in, didn't do my makeup and threw my hair up in a bun. Oh, and don't forget my swollen cheeks that my dad and Nick keep reminding me about.
It was Bronte. Holding a Pepsi cup and a straw. Their family bought me a chocolate milkshake. :)
Oh, how I love them.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

This following picture is for Aaron and Sherry....

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Much better, Munk cheeks!

Shannon said...

We love you, too! And your cheeks aren't that bad. Super cute glasses! :)

The Ascanios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ascanios said...

The Toolsons are awesome!

Lindsea said...

Marissa, are you buttering them up for your upcoming surgery?? ha ha
But I agree, they are awesome.

sherry said...

Yes!!!! Love it. Know I have to go get a Chocolate Shake.