Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Teeth

Yesterday was the day that I got my wisdom taken from me.
The cutest Irish man took my wisdom teeth out.
Mom thought it was funny how I couldn't close my right eye and
how the gauze in my mouth made me look like a chipmunk.
She couldn't understand a word I said.
All I wanted to do was sleep but wasn't exactly tired yesterday.
We were going to watch Chuck as a family,
but everyone took too long so by the time we started it, I was asleep.
Until Marissa woke me up at about two.
I was only taking the Ibuprofen that was prescribed to me,
but then I was hurting more so I asked her to get me my hydrocodone.
I forgot how well it works (when I had my ankle surgery and my knee surgery).
I woke up a few times and they didn't hurt too bad.
But, this morning, they kill.
I am going to eat something so I don't throw up after taking my meds.
Dad says I look good, but I am still going to put ice on it again.
The ice pack mom got me reminds me of Grandma and Grandpa England's.
The ones with the twist top.

6 comments:

Aaron said...

This is useless without pics!

The Ascanios said...

I did not wake you up, I was in the office and heard you moving, so I called your name. :D haha

Whitni said...

Mom forgot about her camera so didn't take pictures. And I am guessing she forgot her phone had a camera... Sorry Aaron.

Shannon said...

sounds to me like someone needs a lakeview milkshake...

Grammy Rae said...

It was hilarious watching her blinking with one eye because the other one was still numbed.

sherry said...

I'm with Aaron. Pictures. I took one of your mom after her surgery....Priceless!