Monday, May 31, 2010

Rock, Ryker and Carrie

Here are the things that I loved most about the concert/weekend. If you want to read exactly what we did, check out my mom's blog here.

First off, it was awesome to see Rock and Ryker and get to spend more time with them.



This concert was by far my most favorite concert.
I saw Craig Morgan in Waterville one year with Katie Barnes. I LOVE his music so it was fun to see him in concert one more time.





This was my favorite thing about the whole concert.



I also loved her mics. They matched her outfit every time. And, she had glitter on everything!! 
Thanks, mom. I LOVED it.

On Sunday, we went to Aaron and DeA's ward for sacrament. Another part of the trip I loved was having their family decide that they would come back for the rest of the weekend.

When we got back, Marissa and I went to Graham's farewell open house.
Have fun in New Mexico!!!

Then we had an ice cream party with really good homemade ice cream. Vanilla and strawberry.

I am going to head to Slide Waters in about an hour to train. Finally!! :) 
I will be working as a fill-in these next two weeks helping out with all the school groups.
We will see how that goes!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a very fun weekend! And I hope your aren't too busy with all of your jobs to spend a little bit of time with us... :)

The Ascanios said...

Carrie called me today and told me she was giving me her dress, the freaking sweet one.

sherry said...

You are having way to much fun. I wish I could have gone to the concert with you. It looked amazing.