Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 days

My dad got upset because I haven't posted a blog in like....five days. So, I will update you on my suuuper exciting life back at home.
Since a lot of my friends are still in school, I have been able to be Marissa's slave as she gives birth to her little Stoner. 
On Friday, my parents and Nick went to Renton for Aaron's birthday, leaving Marissa and I home alone for the weekend. I had to work at four that Friday but got off suuuper early. I was still a bit loopy from the drugs and couldn't function or stop laughing at work so they thought it would be good for me to leave. 
Marissa and I had planned a night of pedicures and checking out my cake decorating kit Bronte got me for Christmas. Rock and Rissa made cupcakes so we tested it out on those. 
It's sweet, THANKS BRONTE! :)
When I got home, Marissa made homemade mac and cheese and we played Rumikub. It reminded me of last summer when I would play it with my neighbor, Taylor. 
After that, we sat down to watch the first season of Grey's Anatomy. 
She fell asleep during the first episode.
Then was asleep as "we" watched Mean Girls.
For the entire movie.
Three hours later, she is wide awake and wants ME to give her a pedicure. 
I was ready for bed. 
But... we ended up decorating the cupcakes then watching another movie. 
Which she didn't fall asleep during. Surprisingly.
We then started watching something else and I fell asleep.
Saturday wasn't anything special.
We were going to go to Wenatchee and get $1 flip flops at Old Navy.... but someone decided she wasn't well enough.
So I just ended up going to work, no longer drugged.

So that is the update on my interesting life.
I am trying to figure out how I can do a study abroad next Spring but not too optimistic it is going to work out.
If anyone knows anything, please let me know!

P.S.
We get to see her:


in 6 days. :)

5 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Thank you OC. We missed you at the wild party.

jen said...

That's funny that you are at home living with your dad and he has to find out what's going on thru your blog :)
It's a good thing Marissa 'baby' got the nickname Little Stoner and not Ryker. It would work!

The Ascanios said...

I can't help it if everything makes me drowsy. And I'm soo excited for our concert!

Shannon said...

Movies? Games? Cupcakes? (Delicious, btw.) Concert? I don't think it can get too much better than that!
And where do you want to go next Spring?

Whitni said...

I don't even care, Shannon. haha I am looking for something that would look good on a resume and something that would be fun. Just a new experience.