Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two weeks... only two weeks.

Am I really only two weeks away from going home? From not having to worry about school or cleaning checks? From not having to live my life by the bus schedule? Or having to wake up early enough to catch that bus where 30+ people try to fit on and I am smashed between smelly people I don't know?

Yes I Am!!!

I have been thinking about it lately.  It's weird to think about. I have been in Provo for almost nine months with two two week breaks. I have gotten used to it. For the most part.

But I cannot express how happy I am to be back in Manson. I miss the lake. I have decided I don't really like the city. I like my small town. There are a lot of my friends that I won't see in the fall or won't see as often.  I will have new roommates that I have never met. That has been worrying me. I thought I would be all for it but lately I am scared that they will be difficult to get along with. But, I have decided that Nick and Marissa will still be here [along with Marci, Mary and Selene... AND BRONTE AND RONI!!!!] and there are a few girls that are only living a block away from me so I think I should be okay. And if I really cannot stand to be home, I will get better grades because I will be at the library, right? Maybe.

I only have four more days of classes, two reading days and then six days of finals. I am more than ready to leave Provo and go home. But, I will miss it a little.

6 comments:

The Ascanios said...

You're leaving me here alone for over two weeks! And everyone else will be gone too. You suck. :D

Aaron said...

Then you can come visit us all the time!!

Nick said...

Woo-hoo! Aaron's in Renton!

Grappy Dale said...

Don't get all teary eyed over no clean checks, life as you knew it is different back at the ranch. It will be nice to get you home. And Nick, don't leave out R&R!

Shannon said...

Hang in there! We are looking forward to having you back here by the lake, too. :)

Marci said...

cool i can't come home for three weeks? dbj. ha. but i'm not too bummed....i have a couple people, or person, i would like to get to know better here anyways lol. whit you and me at the big SW this summer or what? we're gonna rock that place (if we get hired, of course).