Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

I have been trying to make my dad a blog for his birthday but the picture uploader thing wasn't working.

So first, I would like to thank you dad for everything.

 I know I can be a pain in the butt a lot of the time so thanks for putting up with me.

I hope you had an awesome birthday.  And I am happy I didn't kill you with the cake.


We were able to stop by Aaron and DeA's on the way home from my knee appointment today. She had made Sweet and Sour Chicken... Delicious! and Cookies and Creme cake. Also delicious. Rock thought so too. There was not an oreo on that cake that he didn't lick.

3 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Happy late birthday! Ryker is sooo chunky! I love it! haha Rock is adorable too. I'm jealous you got to see them!

Grappy Dale said...

Thank you for the thoughts. Don't be so hard on yourself, you have a sister that can really be a pain too. Thanks for being a good excuse to see R&R (DeA&A too).

Lindsea said...

i think we all know which sister he is talking about, and it isn't me!! :)