Monday, March 29, 2010

Roadtrip!

When Marissa got back from Oregon a week or so ago she kept saying how much she missed Rock and Ryker.   I would tell her to shut up because she actually got to see them, unlike me who was stranded in Provo while everyone else left.  She came up with the idea to go to Ryker's blessing (which was yesterday) in Oregon.  So I called mom and talked it over with her. She agreed that it would be a nice surprise. It was just going to be us two then Nick decided that he would tag along with us.
We left on Friday after Marissa got off work.  About half way there, when I was getting sick and having to pee all the time, Aaron text Nick asking what he was up to that night. We knew he knew. Later on dad called to check up on us and he confessed that he was the one who slipped and accidentally mentioned something to Aaron about us going to Oregon. It was all good, we were still able to see everyone.
We spent most of Saturday helping Aaron and DeA move. By the way, I am so excited they are moving to Renton!

 It was fun to hang out with them and DeA's family. I was happy to be able to see my nephews again.
I am really excited for this week even though I have a Physiology test....MOMMY IS COMING!!! :) And I also got a text from Bronte saying her and her family will be down in Provo one day so I am excited to see them also!

4 comments:

sherry said...

Nick looks like a natural with that baby.

Grammy Rae said...

Mommy is coming tomorrow!!!!

Shannon said...

I absolutely love the way your family delights in spending time together. You guys are an inspiration.

I am not sure if we will get to see you... we are actually mostly in St. George. I will have B text when we know what our crossover time is like.

Grappy Dale said...

Yeah, was good to see you to Whit. Don't bother, too late.