Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Nighttime Antics Part One

So... Chris has heard many of my weird/random/creepy sleeping habits and he wanted me to share them with all of you. So get ready!



First, I thought I would start with my WONDERFUL bed(?) manners :)

I have punched two people while sleeping.
     - Marci: We were at volleyball state junior year and Marci and I were sharing a bed (like always.)  I was having a dream we were playing volleyball and Marci got in front of me when I was getting ready to pass it.  In my dream I punched the ball.  In real life I punched Marci's head.  All she did was yell at me. I was lucky, believe me.
     - Marissa: We were house sitting for he Koenigs with some friends.  Riss and I were sharing a bed and in my sleep I was playing basketball and I reached for the ball.  In real life I punched Marissa in the face.  She yelled at me. And was about to hit me back but didn't want to in front my friends.  Thanks girls, you really saved me from getting a bloody nose because she was piss really upset.

When Marci and I would share a bed when we were younger we would wake up with bruises and scratches. One time my shirt was off.  Ya, that was weird.  Maybe that is why we were so feisty in sports, we trained in our sleep.

Also, I breath really loud.  Marissa has told me multiple times that she will yell at me because it will scare me and I will stop breathing loud just long enough for her to fall back asleep.  I have fallen asleep in class, on couches, church, cars (pretty much everything ending with c's plus some) and every time I SWEAR, someone tells me a very surprised, kinda freaked out, tone of voice that I was breathing really  loud.  All I can do is apologize because I don't know what to do differently.

6 comments:

Aaron said...

You do swear in your sleep a lot, like a sailor working as a mechanic

Grappy Dale said...

Is it some kinda therapy to share your nocturnal habits on line??? Minimizes mine that is for sure.

The Ascanios said...

I can testify to the crap Whit does in her sleep. And she punched me in the throat, not the head. It hurt a lot more haha

Shannon said...

Ask Bronte about her special nap in front of Phillip on the way home from school last year ;)

Christallion said...

I'm so happy you posted this! I can't wait for part 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7...

Lindsea said...

Whitni, why didn't you mention sleeping with your eyes open??? And remind Rissa that she attacked me during the mother/daughter campout and made me look like a refugee.