Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dove Knows Best


When my parents were here Sherry sent Riss and I home with a bag of candy. It had Dove candies, Snickers and some other goodies in it.  For church on Sunday I took a handful so I could snack on them because I have a terrible time going 3 hours without food.  Before Sunday School I took out a Dove chocolate and started eating it.  Riss looks at me with her puppy dog begging face and asks if I have more since she ate all her's already.  I was very reluctant to dig through my purse then I read my little message on the wrapper, "Happiness is sharing chocolate with others." WHATTT!?! Seriously Dove?! Needless to say I dug around in my purse so I could be happy.

On another note... I have always had people spell my name wrong.  Most end it with -ey and some may put -ie.  I have also had some that spell it Witney, Whintney, Whiteny, and Whinty.  As I was walking to class I got a text from my friend saying that I need to get to class because they have a funny story for me.  9 am is my Athletic Training lecture and 10 is my lab for it ( I slept in and got some extra sleep because I have the most disgusting plugged nose.)  When I got to class he told me this story....

"So, we were in class and Justin (our teacher) put up the groups for our final presentation.  I was going through our group and saw my name, Aimee's name, Necole's.... but then I saw the next name and I thought, 'Who is that?' Then I saw the last name was England.  Justin spelled your name with an S instead of a W.  I would say it, but it isn't appropriate."

haha That's a new one!

3 comments:

The Ascanios said...

Dove LOVES me, that's why. And chocolate (and Advil) cured my cramps. So that should make you happy. :) and I love your new name, I might just start calling you that. :) BYU approved and everything!

Shannon said...

I love those little notes in Dove! The dark chocolate are my favorite. :) As for the new name... yikes!

Grappy Dale said...

So is he a TA or a real college professor????