Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

Friday was an interesting game. But we won! So that's all I care about :) We also got to go on the field and met Cody Hoffman. Gorgeous man.

He is really good at football, too.

Marissa and I watched the Saturday sessions at home while painting our nails and looking on Pinterest.  My new addiction.  But I learn so many cool things! And find lots of cute quotes.  That night we went up to Preston's (we are now in the same ward) cabin up in Kamas.  So much fun! We kinda fell asleep during the Sunday morning session but we did listen to the afternoon one! Outside on the deck.  It was awesome.  They made us breakfast and dinner and for lunch we had sandwiches, which is where my new love of pepper jack cheese began.  



It was a great relaxing weekend!

In my athletic training class we have watched two videos. I thought the first one was cool and I loved the second.  Elder Holland is one of my favorites to listen to!


3 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

So glad you survived the weekend. The first video reminds me of Scotty Byquist's injury. The second is a great reminder too.

Shannon said...

For some reason the videos didn't load for me... maybe our net nanny? Anyway, glad you had a good weekend!

Grammy Rae said...

Thanks for the update and the phone call. It's nice to know what you are doing.