Monday, May 9, 2011

Just got burned.

Is it sad that I have been down in Provo for two years and have never once done the BYU thing of hiking the Y? Well, I finally made my way up there.  I headed up there with Marissa, Zach and Stacey on Saturday.  It was such a nice day! I thought I put enough sunscreen on. Nope. Not at all.  (I looked like I wore sunglasses, but I didn't.) Zach showed us "his spot" that is a little above the Y on a sweet rock.  It was tons of fun and we can't wait to do it again.
Zach isn't as mean as he looks in this picture... haa



Javier brought us some brownies after he got off work at the Creamery.  Super sweet of him because they tasted sooo good after the hike.  He gave Zach a ride home on his bike. So cute.

When we got back I realized that I definitely needed some Aloe Vera.  But, we were out.  So I headed to Buy Low to pick up some.  I couldn't find it so I walked up to this guy that was stocking the shelf.

Me: "Hi, do you guys happen to have some Aloe Vera?"
Employee: Turns around... "WHOA!..... uhhhh ya."

I was super burnt and he could tell.
Thanks jerk.

After I couldn't get real Aloe Vera at Buy Low Javier sneakily went to Walgreens to get me some Menthol Aloe Vera that made my burns not hurt so bad.

Now two midterms this week and home!!!! :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

How come you don't have a picture of your sunburn?

Grappy Dale said...

What did you do at Walgreen's that you can't go there?

Shannon said...

I know it is bad - skin cancer and all that - but I always kind of liked the first burn of the season. (Even though I look like I am 10 when pink and freckled.) It means summer has finally arrived! :)