Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Kind of Find

I am very particular about what Q-tips I use. They have to be Q-Tip brand. I cannot stand the plastic ones or the ones with barely any fuzz on them.  when I went to Smith's they didn't have the big pack that I usually get and I was pretty upset so I bought this small little box of them.  I am in LOVE with it now! They are so freaking adorable. They are called Vanity Packs.  I always stress about how to pack my q-tips but with this I can take it because they don't fall out. I was super excited. They have all sorts of different designs.  I may be a dork but this made my day.

6 comments:

S.t.a.c.e.y. said...

You are cute.

Lindsea said...

Ha ha I am particular as well, but I LOVE the plastic ones. The cardboard type ones make a noise that gives me the goosebumps. I love the box though!

Peggy said...

I love my Q-tips too, I use them every day. There is something about those generic ones that are just not the same.

Grammy Rae said...

I'm so glad it is not too tough to make you happy.

Shannon said...

When you can find joy in the simple little things, you will never lack happiness. :)

Lindsea said...

I worry about you. You do realize that ear doctors say you shouldn't use Q-tips more than once a month? :)