Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot tubbing

First off, check out this blog: 101 Happy People Project.
 We read about his story in the paper a couple days ago and I girl in my ward actually knows him. Pretty cool idea.

We got to listen to Mark Zuckerberg at the Marriott. It was cool to listen to him speak.  You can tell he is a normal guy, which I liked. 


Friday night we hot tubbing! It felt so good! The pool was super nice too.







We hit up IHOP afterward. Hot chocolate after that was so delicious.

The weekend was a lazier one, but much needed. Now back to American Heritage, Health classes and figuring out what my life will look like in the Spring and Fall.

6 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

You left out being disbarred due to malpracticing skin tags........

becky said...

hot tubbing does sound nice... we keep bugging Bob to get one but so far we haven't convinced him :)

Shannon said...

mmm, I could really go for some hot chocolate right now... and IHOP. Day 8 of the Spring Diet, and I am about to gobble up the boys, haha.

p.s. - I gave you a blog award today :) pop over to my blog to read about it.

Christallion said...

Denny's has unlimited hot chocolate...all for one cheap price! DENNY's IS BETTER THAN IHOP! But still, good choice, Whitneeeeeeee. I am proud.

The Ascanios said...

IHOP's hot chocolate is soo much better though!

S.t.a.c.e.y. said...

hahahaha! I love the pictures!!