Friday, March 18, 2011

Just so my momma knows

So last June I enrolled in an American Heritage class. I planned to have it finished by the end of summer but I underestimated by self discipline when I got two jobs and couldn't get past the suuuper boring introduction.  Well, since I have spent plenty of time procrastinating I have decided to start. I skipped the intro and have made it through the next three chapters. The sad thing is I didn't just decided this on my own, although I would pretty proud  of myself.  I was in Interior Design and we were learning about the styles of this time period and it made me think of our (kinda) family trip the East Coast this summer.  I decided I wanted to refresh my memory of history so I could be ready when we visit all the history sites and I won't have to fake knowing everything. Anyway, I plan to be done by the end of the semester. Finally!

Yay for not procrastinating any longer!

5 comments:

Christallion said...

Aww you're all grown up and responsible!

Lindsea said...

You mean you FAKE knowing everything? I totally fell for it.

Shannon said...

Trips can be very motivating. I know a certain someone who might still be working on her German if a trip to Provo hadn't hung in the balance last year! :)

Grappy Dale said...

Do you have the pool set up on WHEN you will finish it? $1 says it won't be by the trip. I'm not dissin' you, just stating probability here.

Grammy Rae said...

I believe in you Whitni. I want to have plenty of people to talk history to during the trip