Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Semester

Before I can add my 7am class I have to have an FBI background check, fingerprinted and all that... I haven't done that because I didn't know where to go. When I went to the classroom this morning. The door was locked. So, I decided to go sign up for a time to get a schedule for girl's dodgeball. Hopefully they still have schedules tomorrow morning. I'm just happy I didn't wake up at 6 for nothing.

I LOVE my interior design and religions teachers. they have so much energy and are hilarious.

I know I will love my coaching volleyball. We are only to be in a classroom for one more day then we will be playing volleyball pretty much every other class. SO excited.

Classes shouldn't be too brutal, but it was only the first day.

Oh, by the way, I am officially a Junior. Looks like I am going to be a super senior for sure. 

2 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

So does this mean no 7-11 class? Are you adding something comparable? Keep on having fun!

Shannon said...

You better not post too many more pictures of your family shooting adventures... ;) I am glad your schedule is looking good!