Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 to 2011

2010 ended with a fun party at our house that was filled with games and food. I hate leaving family when I have to come back to school (especially since I have my 4 hour 7am class tomorrow). We got back just in time to see family at my Grandpa's birthday party. Everyone seemed to have a great Christmas/NY/birthday.  As much as I miss home, for some reason it is always nice to get back here. I have a schedule, for the most part. Which I like. I may not like my schedule for this first block but I will have to live with that if I ever want to graduate.

Ending the break with my nephews was awesome. Rock has more energy that I can ever imagine and Ryker's facial expressions are the best. I cannot wait to have those two down here in a week and a half. :)


So, I know if I make resolutions I will forget them so fast, so I'm not going to bother. I just want to make it through this year successfully in (mostly) school. No specific resolutions for me.

2010 was definitely a good year for me. I got to crown Princess Bronte( :D  ), coached the sweetest girls ever in basketball, turned 19!!, finally got to play sports again (which included volleyball every chance I got and playing around VERY good looking men), Ryker was born,  camped out for a BYU basketball game and woke up at 5 to get tickets to another one, will always be remembered at WyView as the girl that got hit in the head with a softball, changed my major/ minor, said so long to my wisdom teeth and found out my body can't even function correctly on 1000 mg of Ibuprofen, got a second summer job at Slidewaters, got to see Carrie Underwood, BACKSTREET BOYS and Luke Bryan in concert, went to Florida (which meant Harry Potter world WOO!), finally got to ride a mechanical bull, moved into an apartment that had a toilet too tall for me (and eventually Marissa moved in), became obsessed with board games and movies, and got to spend as much time as I wanted (kinda) with my nephews!

3 comments:

grandmaarlene said...

You had a pretty awesome year. Now on to the new one. Who knows what's in store this year. Love you.

Shannon said...

What a great year! A four-hour class at 7 a.m. sounds very painful; hopefully it is on a topic you like and you have friends in the class?

p.s. I feel your pain re. tall toilets ;)

Lindsea said...

you mean Lindsea AND Harry Potter World! :) Glad you had such a good year Whitter :)