Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Is it really over?

This was probably the most eventful weekend I have had in a long time...
The beginning of last week I was super stressed trying to get all my work done so I didn't have to do any homework when my parents got into town. Lindsea and Travis got into town Wednesday but I only got to see them for a couple hours.  We went to grandma and grandpa's for some of grandma's amazing chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. It was awesome

I had class alllll day Thursday, my birthday. Didn't get to see my family (which included my aunts kelli and jenni!) at Red Robin for my birthday dinner. I would like to know what that Red Robin has against singing happy birthday. That's like my favorite part... Oh well. After dinner we headed back to our apartment for some cupcakes and hanging out. My parents finally got to meet some of my friends and put names to faces.  Marissa made about 100 cupcakes. They were soo cute and tasted great. I got pearl earrings from my siblings, an iTunes gift card from Sherry, rice cooker!, a new camera (that I still need to order), headbands, a chocolate never faileth cookbook (my old roommate KyLeigh knows we too well), lots of candy, soaps/ lotions, piggy bank and a framed picture of Ryan Reynolds from my Shannon.  It was a great birthday.

On Friday we picked up Lindsea's cloak for her wedding. She looked gorgeous in it. We headed up to Sherry's to help finish the cupcakes for the reception and then all got either pedicures or/and our nails done.  Marissa and I already got our nails done Wednesday so we did pedicures and mom enjoyed getting her nails done. That night was the bachelorette party which was tons of fun. :)

Saturday was the big day. Janae did all of our hair and make up. She is awesome. Lindsea looked absolutely beautiful.


The reception and car decorating went great. It's weird to think that she is married now!!!

Everyone left Sunday... Sherry held a party for the Golden Globes. I swear I am horrible at guessing at those kinds of things! it was tons of fun though. Thanks again Sherry! After the party Marissa and I headed up to Midway to meet up with Aaron, Stacey and Chris at Chris' family's condo. We played games, watched movies and ate way too much food. We all came home last night wanting to barf from being so full.

Tonight is our first basketball game, our second dodgeball game and the first day in volleyball coaching we get to play! It is going to be a long night...

6 comments:

Beckie said...

She made a beautiful bride!

Shannon said...

I was hoping that I would get to see you at the reception here, but understand... those classes have to be attended! I am glad that you had a happy birthday and a nice weekend with your family. Lindsea looked so beautiful!

Grappy Dale said...

FINALLY someone posted about the weekend. It was fun, sorry Lindsea stole your BD thunder with her thingy.

Sara said...

We need more pictures from the wedding/receptions!

Lindsea said...

WHAT? I made sure the family was there for her birthday! She had more family than ever! :) I love you Whitni!

becky said...

Your life sounds so exciting, fun and busy compared to mine! lol
Your sis looked gorgeous in your pictures.