Sunday, October 25, 2009

BYU Mugs and Haunted Houses

Yesterday, Marissa and I woke up early to go to College Gameday with Nick and his roommate. We went to bed at 3 and woke up at 5:45. I had no idea what College Gameday was all about but it was awesome. ha We got free donuts, chocolate milk, orange juice, Home Depot landyard with a free online thing, and a Home Depot towel thing. Marissa and I had Nick paint Y's on our cheeks to show some school spirit. We were having a hard time getting on TV with all the stupid signs in front of us. SO Nick put me on his shoulders. Still, since we aren't the tallest people in the world, my face didn't make it on TV but my hands did! Nick's roommate got his face on though. When the camera guy was walking around he totally skipped us. Twice. We did get close with Cosmo though. Nick got punched in the face by him too. ha
After Gameday we all went home and slept for 5 hours before the BYU vs. TCU game. Nick repainted our faces. This time he was a little more creative. What he painted on Marissa's face is what he wanted to do on mine but I wouldn't let him. We're trying to think of some cool ideas for face paint for the Utah game. Marissa and I are planning to go all out for that one.
Marissa and I hadn't really eaten anything all day so we went to get food. We saw that they were selling hot chocolate and wanted some. They were selling it for 6$ in a BYU traveling mug. We thought it was a sweet deal so we each bought one.
Here are some pictures from the game. My camera card that I used for the morning won't let me put pictures on so I will have those up later.
Today we went to Sherry's to celebrate TJ, Nisa, and Lacey's birthdays. After an awesome dinner we had a haunted house decorating contest. Prizes were sweet fireworks and Halloween nail polish that I will definitely be putting on this week. Happy Birthday you three!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You are making me "homesick" for the college years! Not the no sleep, though - I am too old for that part to be fun anymore, haha. LOVE the Halloween house!

Anonymous said...

In it something is also to me it seems it is good idea. I agree with you.