Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Nighttime Antics Part Two


Last winter semester I was stressing out a lot about waking up early for my class.  I had to wake up early to meet a girl in my class to go to a high school to observe.  Since I have a history of not waking up on time, I guess my nighttime self tried to take this issue its own hands.  

There was one morning I was having a VERY hard time putting in my contacts and couldn't figure out why it was so difficult for me.  I then saw on my phone it was 3 am.  What the heck? Then I realized I was showered, my legs were shaved and one contact was in.  

I had done all that in my sleep.  I don't remember a thing and didn't wake up until I was trying to put my left contact in. 

Now I just want to know what else I have done in my sleep that I didn't wake up for.... Crap.

2 comments:

Christallion said...

This is one of my favorite of your nighttime escapades!

Shannon said...

Hahaha, oh dear! Have your roommates hide the keys so you don't get in your car and drive someplace!