Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEST DAY EVER!!!!

If you don't remember the major crush I have on Nick Martineau on the BYU basketball team go here:I promise I'm not a stalker

Well, I walked into the gym today before my coaching volleyball class and sat down by Chris. Started to complain about how I have so much to do and then looked up and saw Nick. Holy crap I could not stop shaking or talking about him. Chris was a good sport.  He said he would take my picture with him but I had to ask him. It was perfect.  He was walking out of the gym by himself so I asked him. I don't remember a time when my voice or hands were that shaky. You can probably guess how excited I was.  It took me about half an hour to stop shaking.  Definitely made my day.

6 comments:

The Ascanios said...

So jealous! And Jimmer was in the apartment above us today when we were gone! haha

becky said...

so cool!I can't believe he didn't ask you out!!! (is he single??)

Shannon said...

Whitni, you are making me giggle :) I am glad you had a good day!

Nick said...

I saw Cody Hoffman at Wal-Mart tonight.

Lindsea said...

I already asked Beckie--- he is married. Guess she'll have to find his little brother.

Whitni said...

Um... Does he have one??? I would totally go for him.