Monday, April 11, 2011

Last Week of Winter!

Today=HOURS of Interior Design. Wish me luck.

I only have 7 hours of class left of this semester!!!! And two of those hours are volleyball. Heck yes. 

Now, back to last weekend.

We went to the Saturday morning session with Lively (He served in our ward back home) and his roommate Ben.  While waiting for Nick to get our tickets, guess who we see! DeAndra's brother who is serving in Salt Lake.

We then headed home so we could catch the afternoon session, that I slept through.

Marissa and I made cinnamon rolls that night for Sunday morning.  My first time making them without an aunt, grandma or mom.  They turned out pretty well.

We headed up to Salt Lake for the afternoon session (tickets courtesy from KC).  Javier, Pepe and Junior got tickets but didn't have a ride so we were going to take them anyway.  It was nice to be able to go in.  We got to visit with Judy and Gary for a bit but there are so much more security stuff that we didn't get to meet anyone.  Here they are afterward, they were looking for someone for a couple minutes but they never found them.  Still don't know who they were looking for. ha


Monday I bought roller blades!!!!!! We are so good.

I just have to mention again that I met one of the sexiest men on Tuesday.  :) 

Friday I had a date with Ben (Lively's roommate).  We went to dinner, played mini croquet at the Provo Beach Resort (I was TERRIBLE) and watched  a movie after.  It was tons of fun.  I hadn't even heard of this beach resort place so it was a good first time going.

Kelly Orgill (my first roommate) had her birthday last night.  Her sister in law made Cafe Rio food. It was delicious.  She also made a completely homemade oreo ice cream cake (okay, so the ice cream wasn't homemade).  It was soooo good.  It was good to see Kelly again and Taylor Cicotte (also from freshman year).  


Now I should start my work, huh?  Wish me luck to not procrastinate and actually get everything done fast!

2 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Reminds me why college was worth going to. Glad books aren't getting in the way of your education.

Shannon said...

Good luck with your final week! :)