Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend


For my stake Halloween party, my roommates, a girl from across the hall and I dressed up as M&M's. Here are our costumes. My roommate Sydney make the M's with felt and we pinned them to our clothes. What you can't see in these pictures are my shoes that Anna and Sydney are wearing. Sydney about broke her ankle trying to walk in my massive yellow heels, she has a gash in her leg to prove it too. 

This is my Washington friend, Anna. She is from Tacoma and is a fellow princess of mine! She was a Daffodil girl. :) It's fun to exchange stories with her.

I got a chance to hang out with the THREE AMIGOS!!!! Who all lated added me on facebook.  I also got my picture with this super tall guy.  The top of my head didn't reach his arm pit. I know that isn't saying much with me, but you know, he was still tall.

On Halloween night, my costume kind of went in the opposite direction from the night before.  I attempted to be a biker chick but it didn't work out one bit.  Marissa was a cute wind up doll.  We got ready at our grandparent's house then went to hang out at Mary Vanderholm's for a bit.  After Mary's we helped Nick and his roommate get more free Black Jack Tacos from Taco Bell.

13 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

You may have wanted to give Lindz a call on the Biker Chick outfit. She seems to have nailed it, and it wasn't even Halloween. Way to help the sibs.

Lindsea said...

Very funny Dad! Your costumes were great Whit. And I wanted to see the shoes you were wearing with your M&M's costume!

Whitni said...

I'll post a picture of them later linds.

Grammy Rae said...

It looks like fun. Who are you supposed to be on the second night? Looked pretty normal to me.

Whitni said...

That is not normal mom! lol I was going for the biker chick. Grandpa knew who I was.. ha

The Ascanios said...

A hooker is what she was mom, she even hung out on the corner in the shady part of town trying to meet "business partners."

Whitni said...

Marissa wanted to take my picture by a car haha

Nick said...

You didn't say how many free tacos we got.

Whitni said...

Sorry Nick. We got 21 free tacos all together and Nick and his roommate scored free soft drinks.

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I love the m'n'm costumes - very clever. And from the comments - that is A LOT of free tacos!

Lindsea said...

how did you get free tacos??

Whitni said...

taco bell was giving them out.

The Ascanios said...

They were the Black Jack tacos.