Thursday, November 12, 2009

For Lindsea... AND BRONTE IS HERE!

Lindsea, these are the shoes that Sydney wore of mine for Halloween.  (Marissa and I went to Wet Seal one day and they were having a sale, Buy one and get one for a penny.  I got purple heels like these for $10 and the yellows for a penny. I haven't worn these ones yet but I have worn the purples...) I didn't know how to show you how big the heel was but to compare them to my deodorant.
Ok,so yesterday KC did a huge favor for me... One of my friends from home, Bronte Toolson, came down to visit.  KC picked her up from the air port for me.  I kept reminding him what time and what airline she was on.  When time came that she landed I called to make sure KC was there.  She text me a bit later and was kind of lost. KC then text me and asked what her flight number was and everything.  Bronte and KC were not communicating very well at this point. I was trying to bowl in my bowling class (which I got my first Turkey EVER yesterday) and help them find each other. I told Bronte he drives a silver Camry. She said she will let me know if she can find him.  She calls me a bit later saying that he just passed her... I called him back and told him. He said that he drove by three times not seeing her.  I told him that she is standing right where she told him. He then asked, "Whitni, what does Bronte look like?" When I told him that she was a cute little brunette he finally found her...
After they finally made it to my apartment I fed them lunch then Marci, Graham and Selene came over to hang out. Graham kept promising me he would come visit but never did. As soon as Bronte flies down he is the first one over here.
Now we are just trying to find fun stuff for her to do while down here.  Hopefully her trip will be worth it!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the shoes - although I'd kill myself in them! And thank you a thousand times for taking care of my girl. She had the best time ever!

Whitni said...

I am so happy she enjoyed it! I loved having her here :)