Sunday, September 9, 2012

When Life Gets One Degree Colder

As I get further along in my major I realize more and more how much I love it and how excited I am about doing this for a career. I have had an incredibly stressful last couple days with classes, having to switch classes around and have to catch up on two weeks worth of work. Every Friday we have a class from 1-3:30. At first, I was not excited. I had to take that section so there was no question about changing it. We watched this video yesterday. I love it. I didn't watch when it was first broadcasted but I definitely think it is worth watching. I cried. Actually, I am pretty sure my entire class cried. It reminded me who I need to be in my profession and what all this stress is for. 


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't find the video, and really want to see it after your description!!! It may just be our lame-o computer... I am glad you are loving what you are doing.

As a side note, I can't wait for your dad to get back up here with a boy report, haha ;)