Saturday, June 4, 2011

Small Lime Rickey-Sumo Style

3 things that I have been stressing out about lately:
1. Getting a job
2. Anatomy finals
3. Physiology midterm and final.

I'm happy to say that I am employed and don't have to worry about number one on that list.  It's not much, but I am now working at a Shave Ice stand called Sumo's Shave Ice.  It  is not a high stress job and the owners are super cool. Perfect summer job when I have other things to worry about.  I have already worked 2 days and just got my schedule for the next 2 weeks.  :)

4 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Is that your costume? See you in two weeks!

Shannon said...

That does sound like a perfect summer job! Good luck on the tests :)

Beckie said...

Where is this place if we ever want to come harass you?

Grappy Dale said...

Thanks for letting Ma know....in a timely manner