Thursday, August 5, 2010

BSB

To catch up on the last couple weeks, I will start with last night.
Marissa told the story here so you can read that if you would like. 
For her, she was in love with Nick Carter and I was in love with his little brother. But when it came to which Backstreet Boy I liked, Brian Littrell was no doubt my favorite. 

They  were SO good in concert. All of us were so sad it was over and we didn't want to leave. I saw a lot of people I knew (girls and guys). It was definitely worth going to. Here are some more pictures of everything.
The guy in the grey beanie was blocking our view almost the entire time. He would put his hands up and make it so Rissa and I couldn't see a thing. But some worker came and got him and his two friends. Then our view was perfect the rest of the night.

Childhood dream come true number 1. 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that you girls made tshirts - and so happy for you that your view was cleared up!

Grammy Rae said...

I am so happy for you!!!! What a night to remember!!! Who is next?

Grappy Dale said...

I just hope those weren't MY T-shirts!!!