Saturday, March 23, 2013

35 Days.

Last weekend we had a nice little teaser of some springtime weather.  Ste and I took advantage of it and went up to Rock Canyon Park and hiked up a fake little trail.  It was so nice to be in the sun!
 Later that night we went on a double date with his roommate up to the Y.  I never thought I would enjoy hiking at night as much as I have. It is so much fun!



I had a job interview on Monday for a summer job. The interview went really well and at the end of it the interviewer told me that if she can get a hold of at least 2 of the 4 references and things check out, I have the job.  About two hours later she called and said I had the job! So I will be working kind of as a mentor for kids who have a hard time staying at home or who need to get out of the house during the summer. I will be working with a wide range of ages and disabilities, behaviors, and life situations.  Pretty much you do fun things with them but work toward certain goals. It goes perfect along with my major.  I have done 12 hours of training this week already and have 15+ waiting for me next week and the week after.

Tuesday night was the NIT basketball game. Thank you, Sherry, for letting us use your parking pass again! Also, thanks for letting us use your tickets for the Gonzaga game. It was so much fun!

The game was sweet. Ste's friend saved us seats on the 3rd row and we even made it on ESPN. Definitely worth not finishing my project for.
Thanks, Nick, for going back online to get a picture of us when we were on TV! You're awesome!


It is so unreal to me that the wedding is in 35 days! My mom, dad, sisters, friends, cousins, aunts, and whoever else have been awesome with getting all the invitations and decorations done since I am absolutely terrible when it comes to choosing those kinds of things. So thank you everyone!!
Also, my bracket is so bad. I am in the 1.3%. And it is ranked the 8,000,000 bracket. Good thing Ste and I made a deal that the winner takes the loser to dinner of their choice! haha Even though he made a bogus bracket so I am going to win in the group.

3 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Sounds like your work kids are just like your family.

Grappy Dale said...

Sounds like your work kids are just like your family.

Shannon said...

That job sounds perfect for you! So many exciting things going on - thank you for taking time to host a shower for B in the midst of it all!