Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring!

It has been a few busy weeks! Instead of me rambling on I will just update you with pictures and random captions

The last week of school we got the chance to go shooting with a friend of ours, Ryan Deuel. We fell even more in love with shooting. And now would like our own guns :)

When we were a little over stressed we decided to go to the park and swing for a bit.


I woke up to this beautiful view the morning after we got home! I have missed this!

Baby Jensley was born!! So cute and exciting!

We have been able to spend countless hours with the boys and we love it!!








Lindsea had a birthday!!


We have been able to ride in dad's helicopter many times!


Marissa got a new car! I will only post her happy face so she can brag about it on her blog.

We got to go to a Mariner game before heading down to Utah for a couple days for Marissa's graduation!


We spent a day making these super cute aprons with Sherry! Thanks again! It was so much fun


Apple Blossom!

For the record... he hit his head. NOT MY FAULT! hah


I have slowly been able to see friends. I went to lunch with Arlan and Kelsey. I rarely get to see Arlan so it was so good to have us all three spend some time together and visit some teachers at the school!

We had a weenie roast at Willow Park with family that was in town... Something I learned... Our family has no shame peeing outside

Jensley attack!


3 comments:

Grappy Dale said...

Pictures tell a great story. Thanks for all you do.

Carrie said...

Love all the pictures! Sounds like you have been a very busy young lady. Its good to have you back in Manson/Chelan for a while. :)

Shannon said...

You and Marissa are such great aunties! Congratulations to her on graduation and the new car. I am glad you are both back in Manson. :)